St. Andrews Lodge

Designed in 1938 by Sam Little and run for many years by his daughter Elizabeth Little, St Andrews Lodge is made up of several small cottages that surround the lodge itself. The last one was built in 1952.

Photo credits: The Qualicum Beach Museum Archives, and Rusty J. Joerin, Woodsgift Photography. View more of his work at